What personal data we collect?
- If you register for support we ask for personal information such as name, address and contact details;
- We also ask for basic medical information to ensure that the activities we engage you with are appropriate;
- When you browse this website, the pages you view and the links you click on are recorded.
What we use your data for?
- To ensure your eligibility for our services;
- To ensure your safety whilst engaging with us;
- To keep you informed, should you so wish, of news and events pertaining to Belisama’s Retreat;
- For anonymised, statistical analysis for the purposes of measuring our impact on the well-being of Veterans we engage or, improving the way we reach out to Veterans;
- For anonymised web visitor analysis for the purposes of improving our web content.
We use the following Google Analytics cookies
Embedded content from other websites
We do not process data for any purposes other than these except if required to do so by UK law. We do not share your personal data with anyone unless you give you explicit consent for us to do so, for example, as part of a referral. We delete your personal data once these tasks have been completed.
How we protect your data
Your data is stored on an encrypted web server and access is controlled on a strictly need to know basis.
You have the right the right to ask Belisama’s Retreat what information we hold about you, and what we do with this information. In addition, you have the right to ask for correction, object to processing, lodge a complaint, or even ask for the deletion or transfer of your personal data.
A Data Protection Impact Assessment has been conducted by Belisama’s Retreat and the company maintains a Personal Data Breach Register. Based on severity, you be informed within 72 hours of identifying the breach. Belisama’s Retreat CIC creates awareness among its employees and volunteers about key GDPR requirements, and conduct regular training to ensure that employees remain aware of their responsibilities with regard to the protection of personal data and identification of personal data breaches as soon as possible.