Everybody knows that “getting some fresh air” is good for you but there’s more to it than that…
At Belisama’s we have been working away behind the scenes to develop a bespoke wilderness intervention targeted at helping members of the armed forces community improve their mental well-being.. Your suffering may be attributable to your service, or the service of your partner, or the person you care for. We know how much an armed forces family can suffer and want to reach out to the whole community.
Our programme is designed to:
- Give you respite from the stressors of the modern world
- Help you become more self-aware and self-reliant
- Help you understand why you feel the way you feel and why you do what you do
- Offer you a way of decompressing after military service
- Make sure you get lot’s of fresh air!
As a member of the armed forces community you do not have to pay for your place on the programme. It’s free. All we ask of you is a commitment to engage over four separate Saturdays at Belisama’s, show up for parade with an open mind and the desire to improve your mental well-being in a safe and private environment. What’s said and done at Belisama’s stays here.
92% our visitors feel that we produce a significant improvement in their mental well-being. “Wilderness Decompression” is designed to take it to the next level. Join the Belisama’s Legion.